Our Pledge of Excellence
All-n-One Outdoor Solutions developed a Standards of Excellence to enhance the quality, reliability, and efficiency of automatic sprinkler systems. We install Rain Bird automatic sprinkler systems in accordance with these standards. Furthermore, All-n-One Outdoor provides a 5-year warranty on all Rain Bird parts.
The Standards of Excellence are detailed below
Complete and accurate job site information an proper hydraulic design criteria will be used in the preparation of your irrigation plan. This information will include:
- Property size, shape, soil type and elevation changes
- Identification of existing and proposed plantings and hardscape
- Climatic factors including wind direction and summer and winter temperature extremes
- Service meter size and static water pressure
- Local plumbing and backflow prevention codes
Product selection will be based on the approved system plan and your budget.
- Controller and valve selection will be based on the following requirements: number of stations; individual station timing; special watering schedules; location of controller (indoor/outdoor).
- The backflow prevention device selected will meet all applicable plumbing codes.
- Spray heads, rotors, drip emitters, microsprays and drip lines are just a few of the products that are considered and selected for each individual system plan and budget.
Proper installation increases system performance, reliability, and plant growth while conserving water.
Controller settings will be timed to eliminate overwatering and minimize runoff.
All wiring will be approved for direct burial and all underground electrical connections will be made with water-tight connectors to ensure trouble-free operations.
Values will be placed in valve boxes to assure their protection and accessibility for service.
All sprinkles will have matched precipitation rate nozzles and be properly spaced to achieve desired coverage for optimum plant growth and water conservation.
Installation will be fast, efficient and completed with the least possible disruption.
Service will be provided in a timely manner by a trained professional.
- Only genuine Rain Bird parts will be used as replacements.
- All work will be done by qualified irrigation professionals.